What are personality traits and how do we prepare to change them in you ?
Personality traits are own characteristics which a person builds from his childhood. There are certain characteristics which can be easily changed due to extensive training under experts.
After all what your brain has been doing in the past two decades or so gets embedded in the mind. To polish what are good traits is easy but what is deeper inside the mind needs an extensive effort through training under trained personality assessors at the New Careers Academy, so that you can be recommended at Service Selection Boards. We don’t want our candidates to have a copied pasted positive and negatives, but we like to work on each candidates positives and negatives. Because they are your personality traits and not somebody else’s.
Here are a few Personality TraitsTypes of Personality Traits
There are many different personality types, and it is sometimes difficult to classify a person into a single type as there are many different personality traits you can possess.
Personality traits are simply:
• Behaviours you possess
Positive Personality Traits
Some personality traits are positive:
• Being honest no matter what the consequences are is one personality trait people should aspire to.
• Having responsibility for all of your actions and being a little bit of a perfectionism are also personality traits.
• Adaptability and compatibility are great and can help you get along with others.
• Having the drive to keep going, and having compassion and understanding are positive personality traits.
• Patience is a virtue and also another trait.
• Getting up the courage to do what’s right in those tough situations and loyalty to your friends and loved ones are also personality traits.
Some Negative Personality Traits could be
Other personality traits are negative. For example:
Our Job starts the very first day to analyse you and go through your positives and negatives and chalk out a path by which your positives are enchanted even more and how to underplay your negatives.